WHAT IS VARICES, VEIN MALFORMATIONS, OR VARICOSE VEIN?
A condition called venous insufficiency causes varicose veins, varices, or vein malformation. This is an abnormal circulatory condition with decreased return of blood from leg veins to the heart, with pooling of blood in the veins. Varicose veins are prominent, superficial veins that have lost their valve effectiveness and as a result of dilation under pressure, have become elongated, bulged and thickened close to the skin’s surface. Any vein may become varicose, but the most commonly affected areas are the legs and feet.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
For many people, varicose veins and spider veins a common, mild and medically insignificant variation of varicose veins are simply a cosmetic concern. For other people, varicose veins may cause any or all of the following symptoms:
• Aching pain
• Fatigue or heaviness in the leg
• Enlarged veins readily seen under the skin of the leg
• Brownish-gray discoloration or ulceration on the lower leg
• Itching around a vein
HOW ARE VARICES, VEIN MALFORMATIONS, OR VARICOSE VEINS TREATED?
•Laser Spider Vein Removal: non invasive treatment which uses laser to diminish the appearance of unsightly spider veins.
•Sclerotherapy: is the injection of a vein shrinking solution that is used to treat spider veins and very small varicose veins.
•Focus Guided Imaging Endolaser Vein Treatment (FGI-EVLT) And Focus Guided Imaging Thermal Chemical Occlusion (FGI-TCO): is a minimally invasive alternative to surgery that uses either laser energy or laser combined with chemical to eliminate bulging and symptoms while leaving the vein in its place. This causes much less trauma and Side effects.
However, varices are completely curable with modern means. Visit our Charming Skin & vein clinics at Oak Brook, Chicago and Orland Park, and usher in smoother and livelier skin in no time with their highly technological laser treatments and sclerotherapy.
NEW! ADVANTAGES OF FGI-EVLT AND FGI-TCA
• A new simple office procedure. Pain free that will only take an hour per leg treated.
• Cosmetically pleasing result. Patients do not experience scars or need stitches after procedure.
• Rapid RELIEF from symptoms. Your symptoms will begin to improve immediately after the procedure is completed.
• Quick return to work. You will be able to resume routine activity the same day and athletic or strenuous activity with several days.
In order to know more, discover the Best Varicose Veins Doctors in Chicago, Orland Park which can provide you laser treatment with desired results.