With the summers coming in, all you pretty women must be craving to have those smooth and perfect legs to flaunt. From prancing in a bikini on the beaches to sporting around in cool shorts, there’s so much to do during the summers. But have you been noticing fine thread-line bluish purple lines on your knees and legs? Or, are they worse in the form of huge venous bulges in deep purple colour that are debarring you from living the summer to its full glory?
Varicose veins and spider veins in Oak Brook – as these problems are medically termed – are venous disorders that arise with the veins being not able to circulate the blood properly. As a result of this, blood pools right in the vein itself thereby forming bulges and thread-like structures. Of course, these are quite well-known terms in modern times yet certain misconceptions impel numerous people not to go in for proper treatments.
So, the dermatologists and laser specialists of Charming Skin & Vein Clinics in Chicago have enumerated certain misconceptions surrounding the spider veins in Chicago that need to be eliminated as soon as possible. Have a look at those:
1. Spider veins are not caused by wearing high heels: Rather, spider veins are caused to people whose job profile require prolonged standing, and sometimes even sitting in a similar position for long hours. Other important causes of varicose veins include too much smoking, obesity, hormonal birth control and no exercise.
2. They are NOT cosmetic problem: We have seen numerous people dismissing varicose veins and spider veins as cosmetic issues and rejecting any treatment. According to the experts of spider veins in Chicago, spider veins may not be health issues always but they may be precursors to certain dreadful diseases. So, adequate importance must be given to their treatment. Apart from providing discomfort and pain to legs, spider veins can be warning signs of blood clots, poor circulation, and even deep vein thrombosis. So, treat them without delay. If you are located in Orland Park, Chicago or Oak Brook, contact Charming Skin & Vein Clinics without delay for the best laser treatment for varicose veins and spider skin.
3. These are not always genetic: Of course, spider veins can be a genetic issue but, in modern times, these are mostly caused by unhealthy lifestyle practices than anything else, says experts of spider vein in Orland Park.
4. It is not only about women: Although it is mostly women who get affected by such skin conditions, men get these as well. Obesity, lack of exercises and prolonged standing are some of the reasons for the cause of varicose veins and spider veins in men. For further information, you may consult the experts of spider vein in Chicago at Charming Skin & Vein Clinics.
5. You don’t have to undergo operation to treat it: Now, minimally invasive techniques, such as laser treatments, are on board to treat spider veins, which are safe and promise 97% accuracy. For more information, contact Charming Skin & Vein Clinics.