Do you feel shy to wear those cute pair of minis and hot shorts? Is it because of the varicose veins that have nestled on your legs and feet? If so, it’s time to bid goodbye to the disease and embrace summer with full vigour for Charming Skin & Vein Clinics is right here to offer the best varicose vein laser treatment in Chicago.
Headquartered in Chicago, Charming Skin & Vein Clinics have their branches in Oak Brook and Orland Park as well so as to treat any type of cosmetic skin issues and venous problems to perfection and without any delay.
When asked the doctors how to take care of oneself after laser treatment for varicose veins in Chicago has been undertaken, the renowned dermatologists have said the following. Have a look:
1. Keep the bandage on for at least 48 hours. After your treatment, your treated area shall be bandaged – either wool or crepe bandage. Although it may seem uncomfortable but still try to keep it on for at least 48 hours.
2. Use compression stockings during the day for a period of 12 days, if not more. After opening the bandage, keep wearing compression stockings during the day – it is not necessary to wear it at night. These stockings help control the pain to a great extent and enable you to follow the regular course of the day without any trouble.
3. Do not take bath for 48 hours. Generally, doctors of varicose veins laser treatment in Chicago ask the patients not to take bath for a period of 2 days. This is to ensure that the bandage doesn’t have to get opened or get damped. Having done such may delay the healing process to a great extent.
4. Exercise regularly: Maintaining healthy weight is of utmost importance after such treatments. You may start by simply going on for a walk right after the treatment to ward off any stiffness in the joints. Later on, you can undertake various types of exercise suited to your health and body type.
5. Eat healthy. This is not just right after varicose veins laser treatment in Chicago but in general as well. This helps you to get back in shape and maintain a healthy lifestyle – all of which is necessary to keep varicose veins at bay forever.
For more information on varicose veins and its treatments, consult the laser experts at Charming Skin & Vein Clinics.